Thursday, March 19, 2009

English Classroom 1

xD
During the lecture class, there are some students learning the English grammar studiously.
...............................................
ashley send the sms:
lose, loss, lost = can't find
lose - verb
loss - noun
lost - adjective
example: I lost my pen, loss of my pen, my lost pen.


tracy reply the sms:
beauty - noun
beautiful - adjective
beautify - verb
example: You are beauty that's mean you are beautiful but i am beautify you so i am your beautician (n).
*issac copyright (=.=)
............................................................
Hope that all of us can improve our English and get ahead.
xD

1 comment:

  1. lol...
    finally is you post up the things...
    wakaka...
    me really din have time...
    hehe...
    but the message really zha dao lo...
    wakaka...

    ReplyDelete